Pure, Virgin Coconut Oil is high in antioxidants that penetrate into the underlying tissues of your skin to prevent and protect against the formation of free radicals (which break down your skin’s connectives tissues as you age). The Oil will also soften and moisturize your skin, as well as aid in removing the outer layer of dead skin cells making your skin smoother and more evenly textured with a healthy “shine”.
Coconut Oil has been used to:
- Prevent premature aging of the skin.
- Heal and repair damaged skin tissue.
- Help bring back a youthful appearance
- Assist in the prevention of liver spots and other blemishes caused by aging and over exposure to sunlight.
- Strengthen the body's immune system.
- Aid in digestion.
- Help protect against degenerative disease, arthritis, heart disease, cancer and diabetes.
- Promote weight loss.
Coconut oil works wonders for dry and damaged skin,cuts, bruises, and speeds the healing while it fights infection. Coconut oil forms a protective barrier to hold in moisture also penetrates into the deeper layers of the skin to helping to keep connective tissues strong and supple. Coconut oil is readily absorbed into the skin, helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It aids in exfoliating the outer layer of dead skin cells, making the skin smoother. Coconut oil is used to treat dry and damaged hair It can effectively treat a number of skin conditions such as eczema psoriasis, dermatitis, etc. Due to so many benefits of coconut butter on skin, it is widely used as ingredients in soaps, lotions, creams and various other skin care products.