Whipped Body Souffles, Body Lotions, Body Butters, Body Creams Intensive $275.00
There are no parabens, or chemicals added to our products. The mixture creates a 100% pure and naturally luxurious bodycare products that glide onto your skin and because the oils and butters we use are all edible, is easily absorbed by your skin, melting with the heat from your fingers. Nothing else has been added to spoil this product!
With more and more of us questioning the ingredients used in many of the cosmetic products we buy, it seems that even those who promise to be 'natural' can contain hidden ingredients that you would rather not use on your skin. Learning to make your own creams and balms is both easy and fun and most of all, puts you in control of what you use in your skincare routine.
Some of the wonderfully nourishing oils and butters we use are:
- Natural Shea Butter- Natural Shea Butter benefits:
- Moisturizing nourishing all skin types
- Soothing cracked, dry feet and hands & chapped skin
- Conditioning the hair
- Treating irritated skin
- Healing Damaged skin
- Helping teat & ease eczema, and dermatitis
- Helping to reduce blemishes & wrinkles
- Softening cuticles
- Great for Babies Bums and Mums Tums!
- Sweet Almond Oil - Great natural moisturizer- Softens, revitalizes and nourishes skin. Relieves dry, itchy & irritated skin and has all these natural goodies: Vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, D, Natural Proteins, Natural Minerals and Natural Fatty Acids ( Oleic, Palmitic, Linolei , Linolenic )
- Natural Essential Oils - For a lovely natural scent filled with therapeutic benefits blending wonderfully with the rich nutty natural aroma of raw Shea butter
- Vitamin E - Antioxidant with skin healing properties, promotes regeneration of damaged skin cells, aids healing of problematic skin conditions such as eczema, rashes, very dry skin, chapped lips, stretch marks, wrinkles plus even scars and burns
- Some or all of the following oils can/will be added on the day. Shea Butter, Grapeseed, Fractionated coconut, Coconut Butter, Cocoa Butter, Castor, Vegetable Glycerine, etc.