Anti aging vitamin supplement treatment
- Dandelion and milk thistle promote good liver function and bile flow.
- Taking 4,000-1,000 mg daily Vitamin C with boiflavoniods in divided doses is helpful.
- Green tea aids in cancer prevention and is a powerful antioxidant.
- Licorice root is an effective anti-inflammatory and antiallergenic agent that supports the organ systems.
- Bilberry and ginseng are good for giving extra energy, improving brain function, increasing circulation, and promoting better blood flow to supply oxygen to the cells. Bilberry also protects the eyes.
- Saw palmetto aids in preventing cancer and, for men, in improving benign (non cancerous) prostate enlargement. It inhibits the production of dihydrotestosterone, a hormone that contributes to enlargement of the prostate.
- Eat a balanced diet that includes raw vegetables, fruits, grains, seeds, nuts, and quality protein such as and soy foods. Consume less animal protein. Include in your diet broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower, fish, fruits, whole grains, nuts, oats, seeds, and soybeans. Avoid processed foods.
- Include in your diet garlic, onions, shiitake mush rooms, and pearl barley. These foods are good sources of germanium, potassium, and many other nutrients that lessen free radical damage and act as catalysts in the supply of oxygen to oxygen-poor tissue.
- Nettle is full of vital minerals and is good for hypoglycemia, allergies, arthritis, depression, prostate and urinary tract disorders, and a host of other problems.
- Taking 50-100 mg vitamin B3, 3 times daily. It is important in proper functioning of the nervous system.
- Wild yam contains natural steroids that have a rejuvenating effect. Steroids are what help exercise to melt off more weight and build muscle. This hormone is found in the human body as dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA). Take larger amounts-2,400 mg daily, dropping to 1,600 mg daily-for two weeks, then stop for two weeks.
Himalayan crystal salt is far superior to traditional iodized salt which is extremely toxic. Himalayan salt is millions of years old. It is a pure form of salt, untouched by many of the toxins and pollutants that pervade other forms of ocean salt.
Known in the Himalayas as “white gold,” Himalayan Crystal Salt contains the same 84 natural minerals and elements found in the human body. This crystal form of salt has also been maturing over the past 250 million years under intense tectonic pressure, creating an environment of zero exposure to toxins and impurities.
What is more, this salt’s unique cellular structure allows it to store vibrational energy. Its minerals exist in a colloidal form, meaning that they are tiny enough for our cells to easily absorb them.
Himalayan Crystal Salt: The Health Benefits
The health benefits of using natural Himalayan Crystal Salt may include
- Controlling the water levels within the body, regulating them for proper functioning
- Promoting stable pH balance in the cells, including the brain.
- Encouraging excellent blood sugar health
- Aiding in reducing the common signs of aging
- Promoting cellular hydroelectric energy creation
- Promoting the increased absorption capacities of food elements within the intestinal tract
- Aiding vascular health
- Supporting healthy respiratory function
- Lowering incidence of sinus problems, and promoting over-all sinus health
- Reducing muscle cramps
- Increasing bone strength
- Naturally promoting healthy sleep patterns
- Creating a healthy libido
- In combination with water, it is necessary for blood pressure regulation
- Prevents cellulite, when compared to table salt
- Reduces chances of developing rheumatism, arthritis and gout, when compared to common chemically-treated salt
- Reduces chances of developing kidney and gall bladder stones when compared to common chemically-treated salt
Why is standard table salt “The Health Destroyer”
Many people are unaware that common table salt is actually full of many forms of chemicals and even sugar! Salt, while necessary for life as we know it, can be dangerous if taken in this chemical form.
Commonly sold table salt is composed of 97.5% sodium chloride and 2.5% chemicals like iodine and absorbents, and sugar. Common salt is also dried at more than 1,200° Fahrenheit, a process which zaps many of the natural chemical structures of naturally-occuring salt.
The table and cooking salt found in most homes, restaurants, and all processed foods, is empty of any nutritional value. It is lacking in the precious trace minerals that make salt good for us. After processing, salt is basically sodium chloride, an unnatural chemical type of salt that our body actually sees as a foreign toxic invader!
When we ingest this type of salt, our body cannot dispose of it in a natural, healthy way. This can lead to inflammation of the tissues, water retention and high blood pressure over time.
Furthermore, processed salt crystals are also energetically dead, as their crystals are completely isolated from one another. In order for our body to metabolize chemical table salt, it must waste tremendous amounts of energy to try to keep the body at its optimum fluid balance. This creates an unnecessary burdening of the elimination systems in the body. Water is also removed from other cells in the system in an attempt to neutralize the unnatural sodium chloride.
Studies show that for each gram of table salt that your system cannot process, your body will use over twenty times the amount of cellular water to neutralize the sodium chloride in chemically-treated salt.
This can lead to water retention, cellulite, rheumatism, arthritis, gout, as well as kidney andgallbladder stones. With the knowledge that the everyday American eats about 5,000 mg of sodium chloride a day, it is clear that the issue is serious and needs to be adressed.
Choosing to use Himalayan Salt as an alternative can have a big impact on your total health and well-being.